Military Aviation Museum in Va Beach VA

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

securedownload.jpeg

OK it has an ASH 82 as the power plant BUT it has the cowling of a TU-2! I personally think it looks like crap this way. I know the boss is looking into paint jobs for it cause the one it has is horrible and not historically correct. I think it needs to go back to looking like a good ol FW 190 A8/N.................

Not to get completely off topic Dave, but what powerplant does the Fw190-A3 in storage have. And if it comes back, will be it be a static or flying display?

No worries Dave. Thanks for all the cool info you provide us here on the boards. If I ever make it back east, the museum is on my list, and I think you deserve an adult beverage on me. :)

OK Men got a question, the boss from the Fighter Factory has tasked me with finding a photograph of an FW 190 A9 with a four bladed prop. I honestly don't think one existed, having studied the Luftwaffe for over 20 years now and the FW 190 being my favorite bird. I know there was a C model that had it and the FW 190 V32/U1 had it........ I am stuck on stupid shooting for dumb! I have been through thousands of photographs and ALOT of books. I am about to email FLUGWERK and see what they say.

I do not believe it existed either Dave. The Würger is my favorite bird as well, so I'll pour over my book/photo collection, but I think I would've remembered seeing a picture of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back