Mobile version? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
Sep 19, 2006
Dordrecht
www.redbeatband.nl
Vbulletin also has shells for mobile devices, so I was wondering if something like that could be installed for this forum. Makes it easier to access the forum from a mobile phone.

Too bad no-one is concidering a mobile frontend as I believe it could be attractive to younger people. The internet market is quickly expanding in this world of mobile phones and tabs and it should'pn't be to difficult to find a skin that would benefit these users.

Sorry I missed this back in February. That was when I was having my surgery and getting ready to move to the United States.

I will bring this up with the moderating/admin team. I am sure that it was just missed as well. We will take into account.

Not sure how many folks use this forum on an iPad, but I think a mobile app would be a good thing to have...

It looks ok viewed as a standard page in this iPad's browser, but the app sure would be nicer on this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back