Mobile version?

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
11,648
6,762
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Location
Holland
Website
www.redbeatband.nl
Vbulletin also has shells for mobile devices, so I was wondering if something like that could be installed for this forum. Makes it easier to access the forum from a mobile phone.
 
Too bad no-one is concidering a mobile frontend as I believe it could be attractive to younger people. The internet market is quickly expanding in this world of mobile phones and tabs and it should'pn't be to difficult to find a skin that would benefit these users.
 
Sorry I missed this back in February. That was when I was having my surgery and getting ready to move to the United States.

I will bring this up with the moderating/admin team. I am sure that it was just missed as well. We will take into account.
 
Not sure how many folks use this forum on an iPad, but I think a mobile app would be a good thing to have...

It looks ok viewed as a standard page in this iPad's browser, but the app sure would be nicer on this thing.
 
I agree...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back