Model kits

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Don't worry about buying any more CC, that lanc will take anyone ages.
BTW, I have a lot of models waiting for me back home asweel:
A second Vickers Wellington (rubbish paint job on my first)
Fairey Fulmar
Blackburn Skua
One of thos huge Airfix D-Day box sets with about 10 models in it

A picture of my Mustang, I made LONG ago. That's suffered a lot of damage, so became my test bed for painting. And also my work in progress Sdfkz. 251/2 in the model area. Notice the LANCASTER model kit (the big bag) and the P-38..which are next to die at my hand.

and a...well..thing..my board..thingy...with nothing to do with models...except the chick. Oh, and the drawing I did when I was 11..mock if you wish. :lol:

Attachments

• test_mustang.jpg
    test_mustang.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 607
Since it wouldn't put the re-sized ones in my last post..here they are.

Attachments

• model_area.jpg
    model_area.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 581
here's the models i have but haven't started yet

Jaguar
Eurofighter typhoon
Do-217
Fairey Swordfish
Concorde
B-36

all in 1:72............

:!:

It still isnt working...strange. Damn Vodafone Live...

You aint missing much though. All it is is a Stuka, P-38, 190D and SM.79 in a line, with a teddy on oneside and a hairbrush on the other ;)

I took a great shot of my production line with all my boxes but that wont send either. I just finished painting the camo on the G.50, it took about 10-15 minutes. On the SM.79, it took about 10-15 hours :lol:

That airfiled looks a bit crowded! ;) I like the tower model. I don't think I have seen anything like that in our hobby shops, but I would like to built one like that. Won't work for my spitfire though, it has a 27 inch wingspan! I am still working on it. I have to do alot of sanding before covering it (balsa). Its been fun so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back