Model kits

Bristol Airport ain't in Bristol M8. :lol: It's at Lulsgate about 15 miles away!
 
Don't worry about buying any more CC, that lanc will take anyone ages.
BTW, I have a lot of models waiting for me back home asweel:
A second Vickers Wellington (rubbish paint job on my first)
Fairey Fulmar
Blackburn Skua
One of thos huge Airfix D-Day box sets with about 10 models in it
 
A picture of my Mustang, I made LONG ago. That's suffered a lot of damage, so became my test bed for painting. And also my work in progress Sdfkz. 251/2 in the model area. Notice the LANCASTER model kit (the big bag) and the P-38..which are next to die at my hand.

and a...well..thing..my board..thingy...with nothing to do with models...except the chick. Oh, and the drawing I did when I was 11..mock if you wish. :lol:
 

Attachments

  • test_mustang.jpg
    test_mustang.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 662
Since it wouldn't put the re-sized ones in my last post..here they are.
 

Attachments

  • model_area.jpg
    model_area.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 626
poor blenhiem :(
 
I'm very sure, I did a really bad job of it, I didn't paint any of the inside and I lost the trnsfers originally.
 
here's the models i have but haven't started yet

Jaguar
Eurofighter typhoon
Do-217
Fairey Swordfish
Concorde
B-36

all in 1:72............
 
:lol:
 
:!:

It still isnt working...strange. Damn Vodafone Live...

You aint missing much though. All it is is a Stuka, P-38, 190D and SM.79 in a line, with a teddy on oneside and a hairbrush on the other :wink:

I took a great shot of my production line with all my boxes but that wont send either. I just finished painting the camo on the G.50, it took about 10-15 minutes. On the SM.79, it took about 10-15 hours :lol:
 
That airfiled looks a bit crowded! ;) I like the tower model. I don't think I have seen anything like that in our hobby shops, but I would like to built one like that. Won't work for my spitfire though, it has a 27 inch wingspan! I am still working on it. I have to do alot of sanding before covering it (balsa). Its been fun so far.
 
i've got that controll tower as well.............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back