Model kits

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

me and CC were gonna do that once, only problem iss all of my models have been made with the undercarrage down, and they'd look pretty weird flying round like that.......................

thing is we were gonna make it look really bad and cheap on perpose, so like you could see the strings and all that......................

why do i feel left out becuase i haven't set fire to any of my models??

What ever you do, don't start, Its like potato chips; you cant have just one
:firestarter:

I need a bit of help. My birthday is in 3 months and I have finished painting and decaling all my models (Except the P-40 for which I have lost the instructions.) I need an Idea for a model to request from my parents. I have only got 1 british, (But I'm going to do the P-40 as Brit though, so I guess that makes 2). I am thinking of getting another RAF or mabe a Japanese fighter... Any Suggestions on what I should ask for?

MichaelHenley said:
Should I get a Spit?

It would be a good idea... :D

However, I don't suggest you to get a 1:72 model. I made only one of them (a P-51D) and I found it tough to build up. Get a 1:48... It is not as big as a 1:32, but it is big enough to see details. (A 1:48 Spitfire will be approx. 8 inches long.)

The best thing in kits is that you have to make most of the details on your own. For me 1:48 is too easy, but making a full-detail equipped 1:72 Spit gives huge satisfaction.

I have a modelling interest and im thinking of starting a WW2 collection. Does anyone have any ideas as to a good one to start off with?

Yes I use 1/48th scale too. I have around 20 models but theyre mainly Modern Era planes. I have nearer 40 models if you include the non-avation models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back