Moderators.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Heyyy! I've had some chocolate.....! Don't get any ideas now....we all know who's the biggest *ss kisser here....not me....(censored)....(censored)!

wishingfish1_1973_1234218

A** Kisser Spray

Just one spray and you'll be brown-nosing with the best of them! You'll find yourself saying things like "I'll get right on that!" or "Good point!" or "I wish I'd thought of that!" to just about anybody.

Contains .15 fl. oz. of pure ass-kissing power. Cinnamon flavored. Made in the USA.

Just thought that I'd bring this one up again, to remind our, maybe not always loved :lol:, but certainly always highly regarded Mods and Ads that they do an awesome job....

LMAOF Matt - spitting Pepsi and hacking up a lung!!!!!

In light of the recent nastiness, I'm glad the Mods do the job they do so we're not too exposed to stupidity and ignorance.

:thumbright:

and why is this sign in front of your house?
Because you already had one and you thought that it would be fun to put the sign outside my place.....I'm always up for a good laugh....so I said "sure, knock yourself out"....:lol:

Yeah? You told me that, remember? You've also tried the other way around...you push back naturally too....one of your "friends" informed me of that....:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back