Most Beautiful Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just a reminder that all the beautiful cars that come out of Italy are balanced in other areas. They can't do everything right. Makes them more human, I think.

I have chosen the Supermarine Spitfire for 5 reasons:
  • It's oval wings are the best looking wings ever made ever.
  • It is sleek and smooth, not square like the ME109 or the Mustang and not squished like it's constipated like the Corsair or the Stuka.
  • It isn't a great lumbering oaf.
  • It dosen't have unsightly drooping jet engines
  • One for the ladies; it's the most romantic.

A French plane? Bleugh!

The above is Al Murray, a British 'pub landlord'. He has no respect whatsoever for any european countries. Note this is not my view, but I find his insolence amusing

The corsair, to me, looks like it's looking down on other planes. To put it blatantly, it looks like it's up its own arse

May I ask why? I'm just curious...

The Bf 109 is sleak and beautiful looking but has a mean aggressive look to her, a warbird look of what she is meant to do....kill.

The P-51 Mustang is much cleaner than the Spitfire.

The Corsiar has a beautiful shape to her and the gull wings are just awesome!

Dont take me wrong I think the Spitfire looks great but those three above all look better in my opinion. I know she is not but the looks of the Spitfire to me make her look fragile.

Users who are viewing this thread