Moving (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Chief

Senior Airman
Jul 12, 2006
Alright the day has come. On Wednesday I will be moving and will not have internet connection until most likely the weekend. This is going to be a fun week.:rolleyes:

All right I'm back. Though I'm stuck with High-speed DSL which isn't really High-speed. they just put "High-Speed" in front to make you feel better.:rolleyes:

So...did I miss anything while I was gone?

I'm using wireless and it runs at 48Mbps. Of course we had a guy look at it today. When I wrote that it was a lot slower. Not to mention after 5-10 minutes the connection would quit.

Still nothing compared to comcast, but they don't have service out where I am now.

Haha! I've moved 4 times in the past 2 years!
BIG DEAL! You're a Marine for God's sake. They just pick up your cage and plop you down somewhere else. Feeding time is always the same. (Sorry mkloby! The Retired U.S.Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer came out in me again.) HaHa!!!

Sup Senior, I was a Second Class back in the mid 90's, served with ST4 and 2.... Its our duty to give these Jarheads as much sh!t as possible, and I do on a regular basis...

Welcome..

Hey Shipmate Nice to see another squid onboard. And you're right, it's our duty as higher life forms to keep those grunts on their toes.

BIG DEAL! You're a Marine for God's sake. They just pick up your cage and plop you down somewhere else. Feeding time is always the same. (Sorry mkloby! The Retired U.S.Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer came out in me again.) HaHa!!!

That was good. Good chuckle.

Thank you Timshatz! Every once in a while I get inspired. Hey Der crewchief I got a soft spot for the Army so you're in a No Fire Zone. My younger brother was a Huey pilot and my daughter was in the Army band stationed in Wiesbaden from late '96 to 2000.

Very cool, I used to fly up the Wiesbaden all the time. I hate the kasernes there though because they are so spread out in Wiesbaden.

Where did your brother fly Hueys out of. I was a Blackhawk Crewchief.

Very cool, I used to fly up the Wiesbaden all the time. I hate the kasernes there though because they are so spread out in Wiesbaden.

Where did your brother fly Hueys out of. I was a Blackhawk Crewchief.

This was the late 1970's, early 1980's. He did one tour in Korea and then went to FT. Rucker for instructor duty. Unfortunately he and his two students and a fellow instructor bought the farm on 4/14/82. (Hard times for everyone) You know how it is, I'm sure you've had friends go in, I think almost everyone who stays in aviation for any length of time has lost some one they knew.

Talking about Germany, my wife's and my favorite spot is the area around the Neuschwanstein castle. We keep saying that if we ever win the lottery we're moving there. What's your favorite spot over there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back