Musician Obituaries (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

"If you tried to give rock 'n' roll another name,you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." So said John Lennon. That's some obituary.
Steve

Reza Pishro

rezapishro-photokade-2-500x500.jpg

Mohammad Reza Naseri Azad (born 12 Bahman 1366 in Tehran (01 Feb 1987)), nicknamed Reza Pishro (Literally: Reza the Pioneer), is singer, composer, producer and songwriter of Persian Rap & Hip-Hop. He began his informal activity in the year 1377 (1998) with the name of Reza "3pac". His acquaintance with the "021" label and in the year 1384 (2005) brought about a great transformation in the work of Reza. He has 2 unofficial albums called "Bitterness Reality" and "Dirty Time" with 4 official albums called "Hell of Silence", "Golden Age", "The Beginning of Here" and "Railway". A dumb and rhythmic progressive style of work with the theme of criticizing the rap that is called Farsi style.

Happy Birthday REZA !

I heard the news today to. He was only 57 if I heard right. Way too young. Rush has always been one of my favorite bands.
R.I.P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back