Feb 20, 2008 #1 Adolf Galland Fighter ace Airman 47 3 Joined Feb 10, 2008 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Just un-packing my boxes from my move, Some just get damaged no matter what you do, here are three. The figure I had a friend do, I can't do them worth a dam! Darrell
Just un-packing my boxes from my move, Some just get damaged no matter what you do, here are three. The figure I had a friend do, I can't do them worth a dam! Darrell
Feb 20, 2008 #2 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com They both look very good...
Feb 21, 2008 #4 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Yeah, nice!
Feb 21, 2008 #5 paperjerry Airman 28 0 Joined Dec 26, 2006 Location Juarez, Mexico Website paperjerry.blogspot.com Great colors. Scale? I guess 1/48?
Feb 21, 2008 #6 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas nice birds dbII
Feb 23, 2008 #7 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,285 38,800 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Feb 23, 2008 #8 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Love the spinner. How did you do it? White. Mask. Red? And how do you account for the conical spinner with your masking?
Love the spinner. How did you do it? White. Mask. Red? And how do you account for the conical spinner with your masking?
Feb 24, 2008 #9 ThunderThud Senior Airman 430 2 Joined Dec 1, 2007 Location Long Island New York Home of Grumman's,and Republic aircraft. Very Nice !
Feb 24, 2008 #10 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Like Matt, the spinner is very nice as are both planes. I'm guessing 1/32 by the pilot. Don't see too many jabo Fw 190s.
Like Matt, the spinner is very nice as are both planes. I'm guessing 1/32 by the pilot. Don't see too many jabo Fw 190s.
Feb 24, 2008 #11 snafud1 Senior Airman 608 0 Joined Dec 15, 2006 Location Mattoon, IL Very nice works.
Feb 26, 2008 #13 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia nice!
Mar 5, 2008 #14 ian lanc Staff Sergeant 767 115 Joined Sep 30, 2007 Location mansfield, nottinghamshire very well done indeed. i love the frame you have round the pictures ! ...ian.