My new siggy.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Jun 19, 2005
Poland
There my newest one.Perhaps I should think about something different but....

Attachments

• Fw190_moj_nowy9d1.jpg
    Fw190_moj_nowy9d1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 231
  • Fw190_moj_nowy9d2a.jpg
    Fw190_moj_nowy9d2a.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 4,574
  • Fw190_moj_nowy_Xmass.gif
    Fw190_moj_nowy_Xmass.gif
    63.4 KB · Views: 188
  • Fw190_moj_nowy_Xmass_1.gif
    Fw190_moj_nowy_Xmass_1.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 7,380
  • Fw190_moj_nowy.gif
    Fw190_moj_nowy.gif
    61.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Fw190_moj_nowy2.gif
    Fw190_moj_nowy2.gif
    60.4 KB · Views: 2,352,695
Last edited:
I think it looks great.

Do you think you could make me a cool Bf 109G siggy? Sorry to ask, I just dont have any good talent when it comes to that stuff.

I like the Siggy that I have but I have had it for a while and maybe it is time for a new one as well.

Hallo DerAdler,
Of course I can do it for you.I would be very glad if you used this.
But I have to ask you for some clues on what you would like to have in a siggy.

Last edited:
Hallo DerAdler,
Of course I can do it for you.I would be very glad if you used this.
But I have to ask you for some clues on what you would like to have in a siggy.

I would love to have a pic Bf 109G in flight (prefer color) and if possible a pic of Heinz Bar in it.

Let me know if you need some pics. I dont know if I have any but I will see what I can find.

Hey man, when you're done Adler's, would it be possible to make a Dora sig for me similar to yours? I really like that style. I'll leave the rest up to you, if you're willing!

I would love to have a pic Bf 109G in flight (prefer color) and if possible a pic of Heinz Bar in it.

Let me know if you need some pics. I dont know if I have any but I will see what I can find.

OK. I let you know if I don't find any decent pics of G6 and Heinz Bar's.Certainly give me some tims,please.:)

Hey man, when you're done Adler's, would it be possible to make a Dora sig for me similar to yours? I really like that style. I'll leave the rest up to you, if you're willing!

Is this urgent?:lol: You are the third in a queue.Be patient,please.:)

I think it looks great.

Do you think you could make me a cool Bf 109G siggy? Sorry to ask, I just dont have any good talent when it comes to that stuff.

I like the Siggy that I have but I have had it for a while and maybe it is time for a new one as well.

Search paintings by Robert Taylor... lots of great ones..

Me 109 / Bf 109

Users who are viewing this thread

Back