N1K1 Shiden George 1/32

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've just wandered back a page or three and seen your catastrophe, talk about resilience and determination…………………you have my admiration sir.

Fellow builders , very little significant process this time , used some time to figure out how to and experimenting with the airbrush.
Nevertheless , I closed the gap at the wheelwell wing root , think that the tin cups from a thee candle are perfect for paint , that cleaning the airbrush takes more time then the actual painting and I started with the cockpit seat and aft cockpit bulkhead restoration...

PICT0425.JPG
PICT0426.JPG
PICT0427.JPG
PICT0428.JPG
PICT0429.JPG
PICT0430.JPG
PICT0431.JPG
PICT0432.JPG
PICT0433.JPG

gentlemen, thanks for the input..!! I left the wing and gearbay for now and start with restoring the seat. I had to make a new hinge on the right side of the chair , work still in progress , the seat adjustment handle needs straighting out and the airbrush will have to put paint on the lot...and ofcourse the cord ( elastic..? ) running behind the seat to aid adjustment.
The new kit ( old ..) is in...!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back