Need help from my fello modelers

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

combatcarl05

Recruit
Sep 5, 2012
I'm new to the forum and I would like to say hi to all of you.

I need to ask you for some help I need a twin 50 turret for the revel 1/48th scale b29. I need the complete turret can some one please help me out. Please contact me with e-mail or Private Message here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully some one may come to the rescue - if not, there may be resin or vac-formed replacements, or you could mould one and add after market guns perhaps?

I have and have built the B-29 but have no spares. However as Capt. Vick stated contact Revell they will send replacements asap for little or no charge and you can do it on line

I as you and others have already said the plane taking the resin clonaria the work it is very simple to make.
and if you see that this is cumbersome or expensive as you have said you can do it too scracth in a simple and fast with modeling clay to back lso positive you have, once hardened is hot and plastic sheet you make copies with vacuoforme.
much a technique as the other you say and I mention posivilidad gives to any part

Users who are viewing this thread

Back