need Il-2 help

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lightning Guy

Master Sergeant
Apr 29, 2004
Ok. I know I am late and getting this game but I'm cheap. Anyway, I was wondering is there anyway to padlock a ground target from within the cockpit? I've tried hittin F5, U, Y, etc. but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

i hate those lock view guys on multiplayer. i mean.. you cant even hide in clouds because of that.
and flying near to the ground with camoflage doesnt help either.

Archangel said:
i hate those lock view guys on multiplayer. i mean.. you cant even hide in clouds because of that.
and flying near to the ground with camoflage doesnt help either.

I play this game since it was out first... but I never thought of the option of view locking....I always wondered that so many people got me, no matter were I was hiding, or what exteordianry maneuvers I was doing...good that I know now...

Lightning Guy Hello.
I'm new around here too. And I echo what you said about Il2 . I got it when it came down to under $10 NZ [about $6-7 US.} I have now got all the updates, but like yourself I dont know about the keyhole option :BIG:

Since I only play off-line nowadays anyway (except for against my nephew once in a while), I use the padlock view a lot once I've found the enemy. It's less of a pain in the ass than having to constantly try to pan view and manoeuvre at the same time.

I just got PF (Pacific Fighters) running up to speed and patched up... Heres a couple screen shots...

Attachments

• grab0003_2_156.jpg
    grab0003_2_156.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 366
  • grab0004_2_175.jpg
    grab0004_2_175.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 370
  • pf02_150.jpg
    pf02_150.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 379
  • pf04_212.jpg
    pf04_212.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 373
  • pf05_658.jpg
    pf05_658.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 372
Yeah, just turn off inflight messages. There should be a switch in the Play Tracks menu that allows you to turn it off.

Check your PM's by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back