Need info for F6F Hellcat

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Tim78

Recruit
Feb 13, 2007
Cudal N.S.W.
Hi Guys

I,m building an 84" span Hellcat. It's an ARF kit by CMPro and I want to to put a bit more scale detail into it. I am just wondering if anyone can help me in the right direction to find photo's, websites or drawings to help me achieve this. The F6F is such an awesome plane. I want mine to be as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Happy landings
Tim

WRG - Naval Aviation Resource Center - Grumman F6F Hellcat

F6F Hellcat Info

WINGS PALETTE - Grumman F6F Hellcat - USA

grumman-f6f-3.gif

Other than that Eric is the best person to speak to so he can get you pics of the CAF one.

Thanks so much for your help with the F6F. The photos I found will help heaps. What an awesome site. I wish I was in your shoes. Thanks again.
Cheers
Tim

Thanks Tim Glad I could help. That very Hellcate was flying around Camarillo all day yesterday. I don't know if someone was qual'ing or if they were doing maintenance flights, but it sure was good to see and hear!

If you need anything close-up, let me know. I can run over to the airport at lunch to snap off a shot. I work 2 minutes away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back