New Bloke

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

His username is ace because the F.6 Lightning was the best interceptor ever.

I will back-up Lucky's advice, all the colonists think they don't belong to us anymore - so watch out. They're all talking about this country called the United States of America - I don't recognise that, at all ... it's just something those Yankee snatches have conjured up in their coffee hyped dreams.

And don't get me started on those kangeroo sucking diggers ... especially that Aussie1001 ... with his missiles :rolleyes:

G'day Mick. Welcome to the site. If I was you I would steer well clear of Lucky and his mate PlanD. They have this weird idea the Colonies still exsist. Both Lucky and PlanD are legends in their own lunch boxes

No prizes for you then. How's your pet Koala doin' ? Still clinging on to your balls while you cling on to the Earth with your toes ?

No prizes for you then. How's your pet Koala doin' ? Still clinging on to your balls while you cling on to the Earth with your toes ?

Nothing wrong with my pet Koala. At the very least he is house trained. Unlike you and Lucky PlanD. I am thinking of sending you and Lucky a photo of paradise. Seeing that your weather is miserable 99% of the time and matches your individual attitudes

So thats whats on your bedroom ceiling. :lol:

You don't really want to know that Njaco or ask that question of Lucky. Leg Humping Koalas only occur Lucky when Japanese Tourist appear in Kimonos. But it is less humping and more savaging any where above the kneecap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back