New designer uniforms prepared for the Russian Army

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

v2

Captain
Nov 9, 2005
Cracow
The current Russian military uniform was adopted under the presidential decrees of May 23, 1994. The uniform was meant for the personnel of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and other services, foreign intelligence service, counterintelligence, as well as the Federal Guard Service and the presidential Security Service. The new sets of military uniforms, equipment and insignia include the dress, semi-dress, routine, field and working forms for the summer and winter service. In contrast to the one-tone Soviet samples, many kinds of the new Russian military uniforms are camouflage-painted. The red star gave way to the two-headed eagle...

Attachments

• 2-1619.jpg
    2-1619.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 10,793
  • 4ort.jpg
    4ort.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 79,624
Those girls will keep you warm in a snowie fox hole, shouldnt we have more pics of the girls on the breaking news thread !!!!!!!!! i want too see them in GRU sleep wear !

Ha ha! You surely don't think the women at Russian border post all look like those models!

Nah, if they needed to change anything they should lose the stupidly large crowns on the peaked caps (furazhkee in Russian) and go back to the old M35 style they had up until the 50's.

I'm not ecstatic about the new greatcoats (shineli) either or that bizzare ushanka.

I agree, it would be nicer without the uniforms...

dbII

Nice yes, very distracting yes, but most crucially DANGEROUS!! ;)

Take cover!!!
russian_army.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back