New designer uniforms prepared for the Russian Army

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It that a chrome flash suppressor or do they have protection for their guns? Someone needs to show her how to handle that gun properly...:oops:

I did not say that....

dbII

Is that the video they use in Russia to lure young men to join the army ? ;)

Reminds me of the fantasies I had upon joining :lol:

Lovely...every...last...urm...second.

Can you see the Libs if the Army ran adds like that? :D

D**, I cannot see the Hind through all the blue and white shirts. Sort of makes you want to jump out a good aircraft.

dbII

well i got a weapon they can handel, and it dont have a chrome suppresser on it !!!! oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh squeeze me please , said the ak!!!

Can you see the Libs if the Army ran adds like that? :D

D**, I cannot see the Hind through all the blue and white shirts. Sort of makes you want to jump out a good aircraft.

dbII

Blue and white shirts indeed! :lol: Those are teleknyashki and they're worn by both Naval Infantry and VDV.

When you see these units take off their DMP jackets they wear over the teleknyashki in combat - then they're really, really pissed off, not taking any prisoners, and are playing for keeps.

Russian women in uniform? Urm, okay then....

On the left is Lyudmilla Pavlichenko, a sniper in the 25th Infantry Division, and on the right is Katya Ryabova and Nadya Popova from the 588th Night Bomber Regiment aka "The Night Witches"

Attachments

• pavli.jpg
    pavli.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 884
  • ryabova_popova_TL_500.jpg
    ryabova_popova_TL_500.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2,337

Users who are viewing this thread

Back