New Dude

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Braindead

Recruit
Aug 10, 2006
Greetings, etc. Good day/night/morning/afternoon/evening depending on where you are.

I just found this site and can see that I'll be spending many happy hours here.

I live in a dinky little town in Colorado and have been a warbird nut since I can remember. I'm an avid R/C modeler and I am always looking for new resources.

Hope all is well on your side of the fence, whereever that might be.

Braindead
(Chester Shans)
Niwot, Colorado, USA

Hey...

As a Mod, I will repeat the same repetitive crap I say to all the newbs; please take the time to read some older threads and get acclimated to the members, Moderators and personalities that have been here for FAR too long... Spend hours, even days reading the older stuff....

It WILL make a difference...

Braindead said:
Greetings, etc. Good day/night/morning/afternoon/evening depending on where you are.

I just found this site and can see that I'll be spending many happy hours here.

I live in a dinky little town in Colorado and have been a warbird nut since I can remember. I'm an avid R/C modeler and I am always looking for new resources.

Hope all is well on your side of the fence, whereever that might be.

Braindead
(Chester Shans)
Niwot, Colorado, USA
Hi braindead - I live in Lakewood. Listen to Les and enjoy....

plan_D said:
So, Poland make all the chicken!

I understand you need a map to know where Poland is located.:twisted: But I don't uderstand how you can know the near vicinity of 50 miles around only.:shock:

;) ;) ;) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back