New French Anti Tank Missle

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Look at your avatar and repeat until it becomes a Mantra.

I am the cat.

I am the cat.

We've got rusty F-18s that are falling apart, helicopters that can not stay in the air, submarines that set themselves on fire and now rockets that don't work... Now, can you say brainwashed officer ? :rolleyes:

In other words, Canadian Forces and British Forces still have a great deal in common!

They are French Canadian troops...
Yep, looks like. If they're regulars, they're probably Vandoos of the Royal 22nd Regiment (Royal 22e Régiment), like Maestro said. I didn't know there were Vandoos at Gagetown though. I think Gagetown is mainly RCR territory. More likely they're out of Valcartier, but I've been plenty wrong before.

Also, I don't think that's Afghanistan as someone said. I think those boys are at the range somewhere.

32163.gif

Yep, looks like. If they're regulars, they're probably Vandoos of the Royal 22nd Regiment (Royal 22e Régiment), like Maestro said. I didn't know there were Vandoos at Gagetown though. I think Gagetown is mainly RCR territory. More likely they're out of Valcartier, but I've been plenty wrong before.

Well, the 22e is mainly based in Valcartier. But sometimes they go on exercises in other bases... When their trucks/tanks can rool down the Boulevard Henry IV without breaking down ! That video comes from an exercise in Gagetown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back