new member here (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

beowulf

Recruit
Dec 11, 2006
hi
just stumbled on to this forum and signed up straight away:D
always had an interest in aircraft, not just WW2, im ex-raf regiment so i guess thats got a ahand in it too
got some pics to post at some point, sorry for the quick hello but i want to go and explore!!

Ello, nice to meet you! Dunno if your interested, but you can have my avatar, because it seems more fitting to you than to me...then again, I just picked it because its from a video game I like. Still your avatar is pretty cool as is, so I might just be rattling off nonsense in the preivious lines.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry about implying that you might need a new avatar. Plus, I think I got my stories mixed up, because Beowulf is about the great heroic man of Norse mythology, and Fenrir (ala my avatar) is the wolf that fought a Norse god and took one of said gods arms.

sign_Welcome_wav.gif

I'm forum newbie too!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry about implying that you might need a new avatar. Plus, I think I got my stories mixed up, because Beowulf is about the great heroic man of Norse mythology, and Fenrir (ala my avatar) is the wolf that fought a Norse god and took one of said gods arms.

no worries dude........:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back