new Photo Etch Bending Tool- Rafhart V2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Rafhart

Airman
Nov 25, 2008
Inowrocław
rafhart.manifo.com
Hi I am a model, I decided to build my own bending tool, I built the first one in 2016, now after 6 months of testing, building models, bending sheet PE, I built the next model. How do you like it ?

4.jpg

3.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/I5zNurbdNJw

Last edited by a moderator:
What dimensions to specify: in inches or centimeters?

Main features:

- Base dimensions: 190mm x 100 mm
- Tighten the screws on the springs
- Bending the teeth 10, including one at 45 degrees horizontally
- Possibility of reverse mounting the upper red detail
- 170 mm straight bending lines
- Made of aluminum

v2wer1.jpg

Last edited:
Put those dimensions in your video along with a "How to Use" section. While there are people who are familiar with such tools and their use, there are many more who are new to the use of such bending tools. You need to show them "How to..."

Again, your video was very well done but:
The dimensions would be my number one question, is it 1cm? 10cm? 100cm? a meter??
Second, to me, would be its usage, in other words a "How to Use" section. To sell this you need to appeal to the novice user. Modelers who have never seen something like this and have no idea what it is good for,
Third would be the experienced modeler. You're going to have to show them that YOUR bender is better than... or easier than...better made than... Else why would they want to buy your bender

Again, your video was very well done but:
The dimensions would be my number one question, is it 1cm? 10cm? 100cm? a meter??
Second, to me, would be its usage, in other words a "How to Use" section. To sell this you need to appeal to the novice user. Modelers who have never seen something like this and have no idea what it is good for,
Third would be the experienced modeler. You're going to have to show them that YOUR bender is better than... or easier than...better made than... Else why would they want to buy your bender

Sorry Pal, but if it would be created as you have suggested above it would be the advertisement. I'm sure you remember that a such behaviour isn't allowed here. As a result it would have to be deleted IMHO it would be better to send a PM to Rafhart asking for more details. At the moment it can be considered as the useful tool made from scratch.

I'm not selling, since there are model shops. I care about the comments and the construction. Coloring, functionality.

Take it easy Mate,, the way you showing your effort is fine. There is no need to worry about. :)

The whole was made on CNC, now it is anodised. It looks like before the color is applied, the color is so that the eyes do not tire, because if it was uncovered then long work would be a nuisance.
v2fot1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back