new plane! :D

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lol like i said, I'll take 'em in whatever scale they're available in the hoby store LOL

btw, I saw your models, damn!! you ain't to bad at all!

btw, I saw your models, damn!! you ain't to bad at all!

THX :D ,taking it into consideration that those models are quite old .

Here you are some top-boxes of Revell kits.

Attachments

• REV_03102_M4A1.jpg
    REV_03102_M4A1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 39
  • REV_03108_TIGER_1H.jpg
    REV_03108_TIGER_1H.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 37
  • REV_03211_SHERMAN_FIREFLY.jpg
    REV_03211_SHERMAN_FIREFLY.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 34
  • REV_03116_TIGER_1E.jpg
    REV_03116_TIGER_1E.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 51
Good stuff Wojtek!
One thing to watch though with Revell -check the scale.The boxes are the same size and format, but they are 1/72 and 1/76. Their 1/72 scale tanks, etc are superbly detailed, but their 1/76 kits are re-issued Matchbox kits, which although correct in shape, are a little basic in detail.

The problem with the standing can be solved if you make a base and than drill holes in the tires. Now you use make little pins and connect the aircraft with the base.

greets Thomas

Good stuff Wojtek!
One thing to watch though with Revell -check the scale.The boxes are the same size and format, but they are 1/72 and 1/76. Their 1/72 scale tanks, etc are superbly detailed, but their 1/76 kits are re-issued Matchbox kits, which although correct in shape, are a little basic in detail.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Evan totally.

haha thanks for the models, Wojtek!. hell, I may even do a KING Tiger! that seems to be the most kickass German tank of all. lol if not, hey, it's still a kickass name.

I saw some good ones on hobbylinc.com, but I'll see if the hobbystore has them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back