Feb 10, 2009 #1 Aaron09 Banned 3 0 Joined Feb 10, 2009 Location mi, usa. Website www.squidoo.com Hi everybody, I'm new from MI, hope to meet you all.
Feb 10, 2009 #2 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,904 17,292 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany And a spammer at that!
Feb 11, 2009 #3 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Do you feel lucky, punk?!
Feb 11, 2009 #4 seesul Senior Master Sergeant 3,586 108 Joined Jun 3, 2006 Location Zlin, Czech Republic Website www.leteckabitvakarpaty.cz Bailed out so fast?
Feb 11, 2009 #5 FlexiBull Airman 1st Class 279 0 Joined Feb 9, 2009 Being very, very naive what is a spammer in this situation? I know about spam in email, but what did he do in three posts?
Being very, very naive what is a spammer in this situation? I know about spam in email, but what did he do in three posts?
Feb 11, 2009 #6 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,582 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Forum spam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Feb 11, 2009 #7 FlexiBull Airman 1st Class 279 0 Joined Feb 9, 2009 Yep I see the connection now content removed
Feb 11, 2009 #8 Vassili Zaitzev Master Sergeant 2,953 95 Joined Nov 25, 2005 Location Connecticut, United States Njaco said: Do you feel lucky, punk?! Click to expand... I guess he did feel lucky.