Newbie, from UK.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Roman.
Thank you for your picture, it is very interesting, I will have to dig out some of mine, but I will send them to you by email, I am a bit dubious about loading them on here because I do not want to upset anybody, Why?, well this is a WW2 Warbirds forum and the guys may not take to kindly to Armour. as much as we try to disguise it by adding mainplanes and stabalizing fin, I think they might twig lol.
Regards
tankie

Roman.
Why am I as a tankie on a Aircraft site you may be asking yourself, well, my father was in the RAF and based at Manston, RAF Benson, and RAF Buckyberg (I am not sure of that spelling) he served on Lancasters, Mosquito's, Spitfire PRUs and Meteors. as for myself, between coach driving and my present job for Network Rail, I was a flightline mechanic at RAF Linto - on - Ouse in Yorkshire, on Tucano's, Harriers, Hawks,Chinnooks, and C130s. so I suppose I do have a little right to be here.
Regards
tankie

ccheese.
Thank you for your post, and the title Trackie, much appreciated, but you are now my friend for life, you said its nice to see some young guys joining, well I am 54 yrs young, and you have made my night. lol.
Regards
tankie

Hi again, John. Don't think people would mind pics of your tank(s). I've got some you might like, by PM, of some Chieftains I designed mods for for a movie. They were to represent 'Russian' machines, and I dubbed them T94's.
By the way, Roman, that's what I call a company car!!

I am a bit dubious about loading them on here because I do not want to upset anybody, Why?, well this is a WW2 Warbirds forum and the guys may not take to kindly to Armour.

Oh man.....your pics will be appreciated very much.You can uplaod them as your new thread in Personal Gellery section for instance.I agree it is WW2 Wordbirds forum but there are sections for both modern equipment and WW1 one as well.So go ahead...

Roman.
Thank you for your picture, it is very interesting, I will have to dig out some of mine, but I will send them to you by email, I am a bit dubious about loading them on here because I do not want to upset anybody, Why?, well this is a WW2 Warbirds forum and the guys may not take to kindly to Armour. as much as we try to disguise it by adding mainplanes and stabalizing fin, I think they might twig lol.
Regards
tankie

Don´t worry tankie and post the pictures also in this thread, it´s your thread...
WW2 aircraft is very general forum and there are perhaps threads showing only girls so go ahead...and that´s why I love this forum...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back