Nov 15, 2009 #1 P petersig Airman 12 0 Joined Nov 11, 2009 Hi all! I am working on a Dornier DO17P model and am looking for photos of it's powerplants (BMW 162N). Any ideas? -Peter
Hi all! I am working on a Dornier DO17P model and am looking for photos of it's powerplants (BMW 162N). Any ideas? -Peter
Nov 15, 2009 #2 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,537 26,871 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Do you mean the BMW 132N?
Nov 16, 2009 #4 piet Senior Airman 438 2 Joined Aug 27, 2009 Attachments BMW_132_2.jpg 188.2 KB · Views: 187 BMW_132_3.jpg 206.2 KB · Views: 191
Nov 16, 2009 #5 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State How's that for service!
Nov 16, 2009 #6 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,537 26,871 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com Nice shots, piet!
Nov 16, 2009 #7 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas Dang thing's missin a cylinder! No wonder Germany lost!!!
Nov 17, 2009 #9 wheelsup_cavu 1st Sergeant 4,736 253 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Corona, California Website www.youtube.com Awesome shots Piet. Wheels
Nov 17, 2009 #10 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,537 26,871 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com RabidAlien said: Dang thing's missin a cylinder! No wonder Germany lost!!! Click to expand... Actually, this is the infamous 8 cylinder, low compression radial engine!
RabidAlien said: Dang thing's missin a cylinder! No wonder Germany lost!!! Click to expand... Actually, this is the infamous 8 cylinder, low compression radial engine!
Nov 20, 2009 #11 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! piet said: Click to expand... Now thats why this is the best forum out there!!! Welcome!
Nov 20, 2009 Thread starter #12 P petersig Airman 12 0 Joined Nov 11, 2009 Thanks! I found another pic in my "1938 Jane's all the world's aircraft" that has a few detail differences. Between the photos I think I now have what I need.
Thanks! I found another pic in my "1938 Jane's all the world's aircraft" that has a few detail differences. Between the photos I think I now have what I need.