Nice to meet you all...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lt. Z0mBe

Recruit
Oct 10, 2006
Wise and Sagely Warbird Experten,

My name's Kenny. I'm a WWII warbird enthusiast. I also serve as (2LT) aircrew in the USAF AUX-CAP flying SAR, CD, and HS sorties. Low and slow is where we go. :)

At any rate, I stumbled upon this excellent resource for my other interest: Scale model building. If I'm not at the full time job, or in an aircraft, I'm building a model of one. :)

I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you all.

Kenny

Welcome to the site.

I was in the CAP also about 10 years ago until I joined the Army and served as a Blackhawk crewmember. Got out of the Army though a few weeks ago.

Well anyhow, get a feel for the site and its members and hope you enjoy yourself here.

Hey welcome aboard Kenny. Name's Matt - I'm a 1stLt in the USMC, just finishing up primary and about to put in my wishlist for advanced flight training. See you around.

Welcome Kenny - I'm also CAP, not too active these days but when I was in California was very active - I was a wing Observer Examiner for a while, had about 50 missions under my belt. The wing got very political so I stopped participating.

Anyway welcome, look around, get familiar with the folks, we have some characters here....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back