Njaco's Tin Tent

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
So I've been away a bit. Boozing, meeting chicks, hanging out with famous people. Well, I'll talk about that later sometime. But I came across Terry's ole thread about his Tin Tent that he bought and I wanted to let everyone know that I have been busy in the same direction.

I bought me a Tin Tent!

Its a 1994 Fleetwood Bounder 34J with a 454 Chevy Big Block (gasoline). Freaking thing is awesome. I had it a year, getting some fixes (in the shop as we speak for a new roof and fridge). We started this about 4 years ago, researching, checking things out and working on finances. The floorplan of this bus is perfect. The master bedroom has a full wall of drawers, wardrobe, etc. LOTS of storage. It came with a tow dolly so we taking the junker I bought with us. We have spent the last year downsizing and emptying the house. This has been one of the reasons I haven't been around. But it looks like we are heading out in about 2 months to live on the road, checking out this country. Here are some pics along with the Pre-wife. Now, I got to figure out a way to drive to Europe. Hmmmm.......

Kathy1500X1125a.jpg
thumbnail97.jpg
654563.jpg
Walmart1500X1125.jpg
Bedroom1500X2000a.jpg
Profile1200X1600a.jpg

Hmmm…footloose and fancy-free, huh? Sounds like you'll have a blast. Best wishes to you both for your future adventures…and do keep us posted on your progress.

Best wishes for you, and safe travels.

About going to EU mainland, you can go by special ships that carry cars from any major pirt in US, to any major port in EU. Or you can give them your car and go by plane. Idk what class are those ships called, but have seen lots of them, in Persian Gulf.

Best wishes for you, and safe travels.

About going to EU mainland, you can go by special ships that carry cars from any major pirt in US, to any major port in EU. Or you can give them your car and go by plane. Idk what class are those ships called, but have seen lots of them, in Persian Gulf.
Pre-wife and I talked about this and she found that we could rent one and travel. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back