Njaco's Tin Tent

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So I've been away a bit. Boozing, meeting chicks, hanging out with famous people. Well, I'll talk about that later sometime. But I came across Terry's ole thread about his Tin Tent that he bought and I wanted to let everyone know that I have been busy in the same direction.

I bought me a Tin Tent!

Its a 1994 Fleetwood Bounder 34J with a 454 Chevy Big Block (gasoline). Freaking thing is awesome. I had it a year, getting some fixes (in the shop as we speak for a new roof and fridge). We started this about 4 years ago, researching, checking things out and working on finances. The floorplan of this bus is perfect. The master bedroom has a full wall of drawers, wardrobe, etc. LOTS of storage. It came with a tow dolly so we taking the junker I bought with us. We have spent the last year downsizing and emptying the house. This has been one of the reasons I haven't been around. But it looks like we are heading out in about 2 months to live on the road, checking out this country. Here are some pics along with the Pre-wife. Now, I got to figure out a way to drive to Europe. Hmmmm.......
So you were meeting chicks and ended up with Wendi again :lol:

But do come to Europe. skip the isle that broke off and come directly to the NL, we at least drive on the right side of the road in more meanings than one :lol:
Just kidding, make sure you get to England. They are decent blokes there.

I got the bus back! New roof and fridge has been fixed. Now for some minor electrical issues and we are off. Rochie, how big is your driveway?

20230610_124624small.jpg

probably just squeeze it on actually !
i'm off on wednesday, see you then, pub is just over the road

I want you to make me a Cornwall Meat Pie. You said if I gave up the Mod position and you got it, you would do that. Remember? Yes?

UPDATE: The tin tent is kaput. In Oktober, we planned a short trip for our anniversary and before we could go 2 miles, the transmission went. Only got 1st gear. Main prob is there is nobody around to fix. Camping World and local RV dealers only deal with newer stuff and there are no garages around that can lift it or have a well to drive over. So its up for sale. Haven't given up just gonna get a trailer and make short 2-3 week trips across the country. Here's to continuing adventures.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back