Not droning just waving....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks, that was before I had to rearrange after getting more models and other items in that case. The Zippo lighter just to the left of the clock was mine when I was in the AF. The one to the left of that was my grandfather's Zippo (post WWII when he worked for Gulf Oil). That's a real piece of the Berlin wall in the back too. Now I need an even bigger case. I have 4 mahogany models in the case now, the F4U, Stuka, Mosquito and a P-40 signed by Tex Hill. I have also added more die casts.

colourblind said:
Here are some further details...

Cockpit Panel Clock ACS-1M for Soviet MIG aircraft.
The original multifunction wind up 2-day chronometer,
26 jewels, "K" (bright-white digits / hands), with heater and
double sealed.

Clocks for the fastest and highest-flying Soviet / Russian combat aircrafts (such as MiG-23, MiG-25, MiG-29 and Su-27)!

Original Russian Air Force issue. Full mil-spec.

These clocks have been designed to withstand speeds of Mach 3 / 1800 mph (2900 km/h) and altitudes of up to 100,000 feet (30 km). These robust timepieces are built to keep time flawlessly while pulling 6G s! Built-in 27-volt heater ensures operation even at -60°C (-75°F). Each measures approximately 3 inches (8 cm) in diameter by 3 inches (8 cm) deep and feature a two-day / three-day precision clock movement with 26 jewels, inside an all-steel, dustproof and waterproof case.

Thanks, appreciate the info. Off to ebay I go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back