Official Sig/Avatar Test Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So....hands up who want me to cut the Lanc's siggy down to size?
 
"Whistle while you work, Hitler is a twerp, he's so barmy so's his army whistle why you work"

Ah, a classic episode 8)
 
Isnt it more traditional to play smap with cards? :wink:
 
nope its to small now :(
 
test
 

Attachments

  • he-177_183.jpg
    he-177_183.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 566
Oh right, whoops :wink:

"Yeah its too small...make it about 2 or 3 pixels bigger" :wink:
 
Help fellas I want to us this as my sig but I cant make head nor tail of how to do it I know you lot are wiz kids on these things and ive only just learned that a floppy disk aint some form of back complaint.
a bit of help for the old prat would be much appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • stringbags_120.jpg
    stringbags_120.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 477
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back