Official Sig / Avatar test Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fantastic view. .
The Harrier looks like starting an attack.He he ....
This one without the plane looks great.

Yes I agree the siggy looks great.I've let myself to make a little bit correction to the arrangment.

Attachments

• Aussie-har1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 110
  • Aussie-har2.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 122
Looking very good Wurger, now the Mirage seems like jumping off the screen

THX. Yes it looks like indeed.If the Mirage would be cut off the background and put as a separate layer with some effects added it could intensify
the effect.

What is the type of file? Photoshop can ope many different files.But I don't know if there id the proper one on the PS list.

Of course I can but yuo should remember that the datum is yuor project dimensions.All thing can be corrected at the area only or else there can appear some problems with resolution , quality and proportion of its dimensions.In another word, this aspect should be taken into consideration always at the begining of a project.If not you can be forced to adjust an element by resizing for instance.I think you understand what I want to say for sure.
For example , to make much room for the Mirage shadow I have had to make it smaller, the general dimension of the pic wasn't changed.

Attachments

• Aussienew.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Aussienew2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 116
thanks boys it looks great applying now although it will take an age our internet is at a snails pace even for it's standards it took 5 minutes to open up this page no joke i was playing solitare and pinball for gods sake.

Yes it's true.I can see the same.There is resized one which shouldn't cause the effect.

Attachments

• Aussienew5.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 42,396

Users who are viewing this thread