Ok Frenchies, you win!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Show me a girl that don't want to be movie, tv or a music star in California...:lol: They've got Hollywood there don't they? All this said with tongue in cheek....:lol:
Wasn't there a program a short time ago, from above mentioned state, about lassies going to a course that showed them what to do and how marry money...?

I'm willing to get a motorhome and drive through Europe and U.S of A to once and for all settle this arguement. Who's with me?

Hmm...I dunno. Have seen Cal and SO. Cal gals, too...and YES, they are materialistic, admittedly so. Lucky.. Swedish Bikini team..?? OK..they all look almost JUST alike. Nothing to make me question my sexual preference there, either. Looks kinda like Spring Break on Padre Texas..but Padre has a better selection. Thanks for the shot, Chris..thats NOT my best angle, though. :lol:

Alizee is really cute. Not pretty. Wait until she's 35. The cute will be long gone. Pretty stays.

Oh. And she can't sing. Nor dance.

Any place that is expensive to live with high real estate values is going to have a high proportion of HOT BABES. Why? Cuz the rich don't marry ugly! Rich people live in beautiful places, marry beautiful woman and make beautiful babies that feel entitled to beautiful things.

Darwinism at it's ugliest!

My two cents...

If half of what the Beach Boys said about California girls is true, I'll buy a plane ticket to Los Angeles tommorow morning !

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LmxtcVklQc

And somebody was referring to every California girls wanting to become a movie, TV or music star... It's like this everywhere. Can you name a single girl on Earth who wouldn't want to become a star ?

As an exemple, we've got a TV show here called "Loft Story" (the French-Canadian version of "Big Brother"). Like if contestants were not already mostly desperate for being there, a smart reporter found out that one of the girls (named Veronika) made some modelling for a softcore site called Flashy Babes... An other cute girl, movie star wanna-be, who will end up giving blowjobs in downtown Montréal.

By the way, ever been to Vancouver ? I heard it was *the* place for cute girls in Canada.

OMG, sounds even better in English because of the accent !

Ah... So that's why every girls were after me when I was out in Boston's bars... ;)

Oh. And she can't sing. Nor dance.

Agreed. Wanna see girls who can dance ? Go in a strip club !

... And if you wait a few years, you may see Britney Spears there too ! ;)

Okay... She may not last long in that kind of bar, but still... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back