Ok Frenchies, you win!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

no, Aussie. I'm NOT jealous. I'm happy shes trying to sing/dance. It keeps her off the streets, in a fashion. She IS cute...but then so are baby badger..

Alizee is really cute. Not pretty. Wait until she's 35. The cute will be long gone. Pretty stays.

Oh. And she can't sing. Nor dance.

You might be right, but I disagree about the moves, I think she dances well (Might be because I'm a terrible dancer ofcourse :p)

That did not come out right! :lol:

It was supposed to imply that you had a Vagina, not Dan...

Oh well I concede. I can not think striaght right now because of my eye infection at the moment. It seems to be getting better though now.

Not to worry mate. Can't beat a good banter can you? All in good fun, take as much as can give or else shut up you know, eh? Really sorry to hear you have an eye infection Adler, I hope that you'll be back to full fighting spirit soon... All the best to the family.

Yeah my eye is killing me right now. It is not so much an infection but rather an alergic reaction to something and my eyes are pretty badly swollen at the moment and burning with constant tearing. It has been this way since I woke up this morning. I took some medication and it seems to be clearing up very slowly. Hopefully tomorrow it will be better.

It just sucks because I was supposed to go with my wife to a dinner at her University tonight but I dont feel like going with my eyes like this. Therefore I am stuck here...

Maaan, that sucks brother! I know how I felt when my ex had to go somewhere and I couldn't join her because I was ill.....felt like ****. I sincerely hope that it'll go away soon.

Getting back to bushes, when I got my divorce back in 92 i hooked up with a 20 year old French aupere. oohlala, no bush there my friends. English spoken with a French accent was a huge turn on. Spent about 6 months with her and got my life in order. Those black mini skirts and f'me pumps drove me nuts. She kept me out of the bars and nightlife that can really screw a guy up when he goes thru a divorce. Her work permit expired so she went back, Best 6 months of my life....:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back