Ok Frenchies, you win! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes she's hot but she's just one girl, that doesn't mean that the whole country its full of hot girls...come here and take a walk trough a park in the week-end and I'll guarantee you that you'll see much better looking girls :)

Romanian chicks are hot (I know I have been to Romania many times :lol:) but the hottest women are from the Scandinavian Countries such as Norway, Finland, and Sweden man.

Ok I agree with you that the Scandinavian countries are having hot girls, specially blonds but I wouldn't be a patriot if i wasn't defending my country's girls and remain to my previous statement :lol:

I don't how many times I've been asked why I moved to Scotland from Sweden.... When I explain that it was because of my ex....I get strange looks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alizee, her voice was great and what moves....! 8) Was lost to the world there for a while....:lol:

Wouldn't mind if this was the first thing that you saw in the morning.....
tilt2k7alizee031680x105hc2.jpg

Southern California has the prettiest girls around. Period. Now some of you will post a pic of a fat Latina or black girl to prove otherwise...... but those who have been here, especially to the beaches on a nice warm afternoon, know what I am talking about.

I'm still voting for Texas. I've never been to California (damn hippies! :) ) , but if what I've heard about the girls is true, I need to get there sometime. Other southern states like Mississippi have real cute girls too.

Southern California has the prettiest girls around. Period. Now some of you will post a pic of a fat Latina or black girl to prove otherwise...... but those who have been here, especially to the beaches on a nice warm afternoon, know what I am talking about.

I used to think that too, having grown up on the beach in San Diego. I say it's a close second now for me, having taken the Metro everyday at rush hour for a few years, my votes for DC (We do collect them from all around the world to work here... so there's always a nice mix to look at)
Then again to be fair, I do have a thing for women in business clothes, so that may be why I'm in my own private Dinseyland most days...

Sorry but you are utterly mistaken. The girls in southern california are all blond with no brains. All they care about is who they have to sleep with to be in the "In crowd" or to become famous.

You want a real woman you need to try in either one of these places because they are hot and they are not materialistic bitches:

The South
Places in the Mid West
Scandinavia
Schwabia
Bavaria
Switzerland
Czech Republic

Sorry but you are utterly mistaken. The girls in southern california are all blond with no brains. All they care about is who they have to sleep with to be in the "In crowd" or to become famous.

You want a real woman you need to try in either one of these places because they are hot and they are not materialistic bitches:

The South
Places in the Mid West
Scandinavia
Schwabia
Bavaria
Switzerland
Czech Republic

Maybe you should go check out the libraries at the college campus's.

Any what evidence do you have that all of the girls here in California are materialistic? Are you just repeating slogans you've heard from others, or were actually out here and chased the wrong types of girls?

Maybe you should go check out the libraries at the college campus's.

Any what evidence do you have that all of the girls here in California are materialistic? Are you just repeating slogans you've heard from others, or were actually out here and chased the wrong types of girls?

What evidence do you have that California girls are the hottest besides the fact that Davil Lee Roth made a song about it??? Huh????Huh???? :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back