OK people xmas is over wheres the party at?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Christ, I'm getting old. A quiet evening with a college buddy and his wife and kid. Too much beer, a few fireworks to attempt to remind us that once we were youthful, and then move to the couch with low hanging eyelids and dreams of a soft bed.

My days of raising hell, driving drunk and pissing in the neighbors yard are LONG gone.

Thank goodness...

Matt,

I know what you're talking about, so here's some advice: Have a nice long sleep, get out of bed relatively late, around 11 AM to 1 PM. Then drink very little alchohol eat plenty before the fireworks display at 12'o'clock, then blast yourself into the new year with lots of big bang fireworks. Then, when you're finished trying to blow the sky apart, you go inside turn up the music and start drinking. Its fun it works! :D

Hey no givin away secrets I SAY get as mugh booze as you can handle then double it. Cmon guys its once a year! ME i just happen to have a nice appointment with a large party of women in the desert (i mean strippers boys) sorry bout that, cough cough, but i will say one thing, YOU guys are always welcome, lol:twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back