OK people xmas is over wheres the party at?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

wilbur1

Tech Sergeant
Nov 4, 2007
Escondido,Ca
Whos holding the new years party and wheres it at? I'll bring the booze and the dancing errrrr, entertainment (whew, almost got caught there) if not then whats everybody doin? if its fun i might crash...just kiddin:D So whats everybody doin?

Local beach resort now has more people than the town.

Pub is holding 5 bands on New Years eve just out of town.

Large music festival up in the hills back of town.

Me, probably running my ring out putting out fires and chopping cars up. :rolleyes:

New Years eve will be held at our house the day before, so I can go deal with the maroons of the world on the night.

I haven't even thought that far ahead. I've manged to get sick with a cold, major head ache. Christmas time traffic didn't help after visiting relatives.

Probably a few tinnies with some mates.

I haven't even thought that far ahead. I've manged to get sick with a cold, major head ache. Christmas time traffic didn't help after visiting relatives.

Probably a few tinnies with some mates.

I have just the cure, red bull,jagermeister,goldschlager,coors light. shakin then stirred:lol:

Local beach resort now has more people than the town.

Pub is holding 5 bands on New Years eve just out of town.

Large music festival up in the hills back of town.

Me, probably running my ring out putting out fires and chopping cars up. :rolleyes:

New Years eve will be held at our house the day before, so I can go deal with the maroons of the world on the night.
Sorry kiwi i will have a flaming dr pepper in your honor, then light off fireworks to equall hiroshima:lol: naw serious just nagasaki:) p.s. Stone brewery sponsers my drag car so booze isnt a question of how much but when do you want the truck there?:shock:

Party is at my sister in laws house. It's been there ever since I met my wife 5 years ago. Usually pretty fun. Plus, there are several SMOKIN' ladies there, including 2 or 3 ex strippers who usually get tanked enough to start reliving their past on the stair banister!!!! Yummy.........

Aussie i hate to do this to ya, i'm going to the desert this saturday, i have a cr500 and a dune buggy. probably end up at glamis with a keg:)

sound like its going to be a good day wilbur, hopefully I will go over to my mates place and have a proper go at his off road buggy. Last time his left wheel ran into a tree and broke a bit on the steering arm. So we got the welder out and fixed it just before it started pissing down raining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back