Old WWII era news papers.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin

Attachments

• 45_Patton.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 229
Paul I couldn't find the newspaper on the site.I have made it bigger for you but the source dokument is of poor quality.Maybe it can be enough to read it.

Attachments

• 45_Patton_.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 124
Thanks Wojtek, I will try and read it. Many thanks for trying. The poor quality was the same problem that I was having. I wish they where a little better quality.

Thanks again Paul

You'r welcome

Yep, but it is a litle bit strange because other news papers on the site look better .Is the size of the file the only one you could download there?

You'r welcome

Yep, but it is a litle bit strange because other news papers on the site look better .Is the size of the file the only one you could download there?

Yep, its a bit of a puzzle I couldnt find anything any bigger for this article. Later today I will have some more time and see if I can find a better one. I have some old orginal WWII news papers at home that my grandmother gave me a few years back. Just have not found a way to post them because they are so big. They wont fit on a normal scanner and two big for a copy machine. I dont think taking digital camera shots will work because of size versus readabilty thought I may try that.

Any way thanks again Wojtek

Users who are viewing this thread