Oldie Air Show Pics

IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG


Cheers,

Jeff
 
Nice shots Jeff!
 
Great stuff as always, Jeff.
 
Agree. I wonder if VWOC will be selling that Spit now that the Roseland Mk IX is up flying,
 
Yep. Sorry Jeff and good info. I knew about the Hurricane because we had borrowed a hydraulic selector valve from them as a template to build one of our own for the one that was missing from our Hurri. They were anxious to get it back! I hear that the Sabre is also up for sale.
 
Yep. Sorry Jeff and good info. I knew about the Hurricane because we had borrowed a hydraulic selector valve from them as a template to build one of our own for the one that was missing from our Hurri. They were anxious to get it back! I hear that the Sabre is also up for sale.
Sabre is listed as "sale pending" with Courtesy Aircraft.

Jeff
 
Nice shots Jeff!
 
IMG_0057.JPG
IMG_0058.JPG
IMG_0059.JPG
IMG_0060.JPG
IMG_0061.JPG


Cheers,

Jeff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back