Only one fighter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Isn't that the hound(s) of Baskerville ?? Now whe now who bred them! :shock:

:D

Nice set of dogs you've got there Bill - must be a nightmare cleaning up after them though, there's got to be hair bloody everywhere!

Thats Darth Wolfie! tellin drgn "Feed the Force, Luke!"

Nice dogs!

This one was Alpha Wolfhound - none of the males or females screwed with her more than once. Unfortunately she would never stand for a male and I didn't have the heart to do AI on her

The Empress

Attachments

• Scan26.jpg
    Scan26.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 73
So are we agreed, the Brewster Buffalo was the best for the US in 1940?!
Yeah, sure, but W/O the extra armour and 80 gallons of gas, but WITH the self-sealing tanks, an R-1820-56 and a 4-bladed prop....then, yeah, I'd probaly take it.

-------------------------

Renrich,

Thanks for the info...of course, as we all know, it was more about superior tatics than a/c that helped us win the air war (and the inception of the "pilot rotation" idea didn't hurt, either).

Elvis

So America should have chosen the K9 Wolfhound to protect America... I see

They were wardogs a couple of thousand years ago, but they are not aggressive toward people.. I haven't checked lately but the last time I checked there was no recorded case of a wolfhound killing a human being.

The last time I checked the CDC database both the Cocker Spaniel and Dacshund WERE on that list.

They are Death to coyotes and deer, however - all their instincts to chase down those critters are fully intact

Users who are viewing this thread

Back