OOOOps,this is gonna be expensive...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They ran that clip on the news last night. With the impact at the tail the entire plane acts like a giant lever so the torque at the pivot will be very large. wonder who will be at fault?

You'd be surprised how strong that tail is!

Who is at fault? The moving aircraft - period!

FBJ, even if the other plane was in the wrong spot? Can you really see/judge where your wingtips are on a plane that large?

Doesn't matter - it's like driving and hitting a parked car. The Comair aircraft was clearly in the ramp area. If the size of the aircraft was in question then it will roll back to crew training.

drug tests all around! even for the flight crew who were hit. i wouldnt want to be the guy writing that report. you have no idea how much paper is generated on even the most minor incident

drug tests all around! even for the flight crew who were hit. i wouldnt want to be the guy writing that report. you have no idea how much paper is generated on even the most minor incident

Correct all around. I'm sure both crews were making pretty immediate "deposits" into plastic cups!

if there were pax on the comair ac they bought the golden ticket! haha...traumatized for life, cant work, sleep, of have sex...but can collect a huge settlement!!! damn! i knew i should have flew out that day!

If you look carefully at the end you can see the two pilots exchanging insurance companies!!

This one may be sort of funny, but very expensive.

Lets not forget that the aviation accident with the largest lose of life was a runway incident, Tenerife, 1977.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back