P-39 n-0 vs yak 9

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It didnt have a door, I like doors, especially if they have leaded lights and a bell.

You want the P-39 to be the best then? Comparing the best P-39 to the worst Yak-9, that isnt how the Russians did things.
i asked because the were equal in war thunder an i wanted to know in real life if they were equal

Does war thunder always compare the best example of one type with the worst example of another based on national origin?
it is done for balancing so they can make the models as historical as they can and still have a fair fight

yeah that's what i read plus it had superior performce

What on earth is a fair fight? No one on any side in WW2 was interested in a fair fight, from the first days of air combat the idea was to shoot our opponent in the back or just blow him out of the sky.
bro they do it so i-16s don't go against bf109s to make the games more competitive and keeps you on the edge of your seat since you aren't in the middle of a combat situation also the matchups are pretty historical (obviously not entirely)

Users who are viewing this thread