P-40 Flight Manual

Thorlifter

Captain
7,993
453
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Location
Knoxville, TN
This is the flight manual for the P-40 Warhawk. The year issued has to be either mid 1943 or 1944 as there is mention made of the P-40N-25, which was introduced in the summer of 1943.

The P-40N-20-CU introduced the V-1710-99 engine, which was simply an -81 powerplant with an automatic engine control unit.

The P-40N-25-CU differed from the N-20 only in having a revised instrument panel and in having non-metal self sealing fuel tanks. Each of these models had 6 .50 cal machine gun, which were introduced in the P-40N-10.
 

Attachments

Thanks,
 
 
Hi All,
Must be a setting on my computer or something but I can't get the links to work...:oops:
Any chance anyone can upload the file to the thread, for direct download ?
Cheers
Jerry

P.S. the other manual posted is awesome thanks ..
 
Hi All,
Must be a setting on my computer or something but I can't get the links to work...:oops:
Any chance anyone can upload the file to the thread, for direct download ?
Cheers
Jerry

P.S. the other manual posted is awesome thanks ..


Hi Jerry
The last one I havet been able to download yet, once I get it I will upload it like the other ones.

All the best
Paul
 
Here you go Jerry, again many thanks smeagol_to_others

Hi
Many thanks, to you both.:D
cheers
Jerry
 
P40PilotTrainingManual.pdf

Smeagol says file not tricksy but try also

P40_Pilot_Training_Manual.pdf - 34.8 Mb
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back