P-47

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

big-jo

Recruit
Jul 1, 2005
Hi

I need all data available about P-47 of C,D,M,N series, but i need charts of performance or manuals, you know, "legal" data with which i can prove they are true...
I have for example the manual of pilot of P-47N, but it hasn t information of climb-rate, speed,roll rate etc, and that is i need :confused:

Also i would be thankful if you can give me links or data about the engine P&W R-2800 as well.

Thx in advance

Hello big-jo/pepegrando and welcome to the community! :)

The simpliest thing is to use www.google.com I'm sure you'll find a lots of info there (which might be but very comparable depending on the sources...).

And also we have a bunch of experten here who, I guess, have all the data in their heads.

Good luck! ;)

Cheers,
Pisis

i used to search function the other day to search for any lancaster stuff i might have missed, i got thousands of posts from someone called "the lancaster kicks ass"??

big-jo said:
Hi

I need all data available about P-47 of C,D,M,N series, but i need charts of performance or manuals, you know, "legal" data with which i can prove they are true...
I have for example the manual of pilot of P-47N, but it hasn t information of climb-rate, speed,roll rate etc, and that is i need :confused:

Also i would be thankful if you can give me links or data about the engine P&W R-2800 as well.

Thx in advance
The R2800 CB-16 is the engine the Warbird people use for the most part. Most hp from a naturally aspirated(carburated) engine. i can get you one or how many do you need?LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back