P51 DRAWINGS, HELP NEEDED

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If I looked at #16 I would have figured it out Charlie although I suspected in our canopy dialogue. Not many know more about the minute details of the Mustangs but you are one of them.

Great to see you on this forum

Hi BigMac, what you say is generally correct however I have found one site that gives good support and has consistently high quality manuals and plans scanned at super high DPIs. They are certainly not the cheapest around but I have bought stuff from the and have been delighted with their quality etc. They are also on ebay. Take at look at their site:

Manuals on the Web

Cheers

Wadsana

Hey guys
I'm in the process of producing drawings for a P51D Mustangincluding internal structure detail would be
greatfull if any of you guy's out there could help me with a couple of questions:-

1 Is the lower Longeron straight from sta75.5 - sta 168 or does it follow the pofile of the upper surface of
the wing.

2 At what exact sta does the upper Longeron start.

3 Where can i obtain accurate frame profile ordinates.

If anybody out there can help i would be most greatfull.

Regards VIPER190
Still interested ? Might be able to help you for free with some drawings ! Please reply !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back