Pacific and China Documents

Thanks for sharing Micdrow.
I think this is a brave post from your side.

In case of the modern warfare of remote attacking from the hi sky, victims are invisible.
It has been harder for an attacker to understand how tragic it is on the ground.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing Micdrow.
I think this is a brave post from your side.

In case of the modern warfare of remote attacking from the hi sky, victims are invisible.
It has been harder for an attacker to understand how tragic it is on the ground.

Thanks Shinpachi,

Its amazing what the power of the atomic bomb can do.
 
Wow Paul, that's one of the better ones on the topic I've ever read. Thanks!

Thanks VB!!!
 
Great stuff. Thank you, but I have a problem and maybe someone can help. The larger files cut out in mid-upload and i get an error message. Any ideas ? (Files over 20Mg)
Ed
 
Great stuff. Thank you, but I have a problem and maybe someone can help. The larger files cut out in mid-upload and i get an error message. Any ideas ? (Files over 20Mg)
Ed

Hi Ed,

Your welcome, As to your error Im sorry Im not sure what to say to fix this problem as I have never had it.
 
Tons to download now. Thanks
 
Tons to download now. Thanks

Your welcome!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back