Paintball scenarios to check out

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My son and I play in the woods in our neighborhood with a bunch of his pals every so often... It still amazes these 18/19 year olds that some old as* 40 year old markers em up the way I do....

Combat experience definatly has its advantages hehe....

lesofprimus said:
My son and I play in the woods in our neighborhood with a bunch of his pals every so often... It still amazes these 18/19 year olds that some old as* 40 year old markers em up the way I do....

Combat experience definatly has its advantages hehe....

I agree 100%. Even if all you know is reading about combat tactics, like me, it is a huge advantage.

I've been hit in the throat, and yeah it hurts like a b*tch. I like the outdoor game myself. Playing in the late fall or early spring when some of the balls freeze is interesting. Painful, but interesting. :lol:
I've been nailed in the small of the back, the inner thigh, the noggin', both arse cheeks...Ow! :cry:
Never in the bag though, but always wear that cup just in case. Man, it's been years since I've played that. It's too hard to organize for some reason, no one wants to do it anymore. Family commitments and/or cost usually.

Actually, the wierd thing is that a nut shot doesn't hurn nearly as bad as you would thing. The worst shot is an armpit shot, trust me. I've been hit both places, and the armpit hurts more and lasts longer. It got to the point where I couldn't lift anything with the arm that had the armpit shot to it, just because it felt like someone was sticking red-hot needles up and down my arm, while tap dancing on it. Nut shot goes away, because of the adrenaline that gets forcibly released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back