Paper Aicraft Models

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you friends.

And now let me post a Mosquito. Since the editors of this model are from Poland (Mały Modelarz is the name), the Mosquito has Polish cammo.

I had many troubles making the rotors on the engines, though. Not so good from my part.

Attachments

• DSCN3090.JPG
    DSCN3090.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 133
  • DSCN3088.JPG
    DSCN3088.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 138
GreatPaperJerry.My is still waiting for my scissors.But I remember the earlier issue of MM with Mosquito.I have had somewhere a very small pic of the model assembled.The model and the pic I made when I was fifteen.I have to look for it and then scan.

Attachments

• 1977_12.jpg
    1977_12.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 120
I've seen that around the forums.

So, Wurger, are you really teaching Polish? I could use some lessons sometime, because I feel like a 3 year old boy with books, just looking the pictures when building a model. And I know there's plenty of great information on the kit's instructions.

For all to know, Mayor Editors of Paper Models kits are coming from Poland (Maly Modelarz, Orlik, Modelik, Answer, Hobby Model, Betexa, Halinski, FlyModel-Gomix, Design Models, GPM, etc - these only just for airplanes), and the paper modeling is very traditional in Poland, as I understand.

Hallo PJ,

To be honest I'm not a teacher of Polish.Did you get the impression? Why?
I don't know if it was a DBII's joke but if somebody needs help with my native language I can do that.There is no problem.
And yes, the paper modelling is very popular here in Poland.Although, now when the cost of paper and plastic models are almost the same,the plastic kits become much more popular.But for many modellers this kind of modelling is still cheap and only available.

Paper models in 1:33 scale were very cheap in Austria when I was there last (2000), I even made some myself (a Fiesler Fi 103 'V-1', Saab J-35Ö Draken, and Dassault Falcon 200), but the quality was fairly basic in comparison to these ones - that Mosquito looks absolutely beautiful!!

I have to admit that the recent paper kits are really great.Halinski's ones are high detailed compared to these from "Mały Modelarz" (Small (young) modeller).But even these MM issues have become better at their quality recently.

The first model I ever made was a paper model of the Space Shuttle in what must have been atleast 1:72 scale . I made it when I was 10 (the 'bronze age', I think, I'm sure we had wheels by then..?), and it got me hooked on modelling. I don't remember who made it, but the detail was fantastic! They also made a 'space transporter' with 6 detachable shuttles which I made too.

As is the case of the traveller, They both died a slow and painful death in a box eventually, but I still remember them clearly, especially that Space shuttle. Would love to make it again if I ever find it (came out about 1983, in black book form)

Nice A4K.I have some pics of the Space Shuttle paper model somewhere.... but where...
I have to clean up my CDs.:lol:

Do not trouble anymore, A4K and friends.

Imagine this... all the shuttles, all the missions, all the stacks (STS tank), the crawler, most of the payloads, including the ISS. Everything on paper models. And everything for FREE.

Like the idea?

Go here:
Welcome to AXM Paper Space Scale Models

I know, this is for warbirds, but I couldn't stop putting this link here, for all who are interested.

Wow great site for all space modellers.THX for posting:D

Try these.
Just remember that they are older than any of the contributers to this thread:D
Sorry they are .PDF but, the reader is free.

Attachments

• douglas.pdf
    393.9 KB · Views: 127
  • cub.pdf
    226.4 KB · Views: 117
  • Rigby paper models.pdf
    341.2 KB · Views: 124
  • troopglider 1 colour.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 102
  • Rigby Paper Models small.jpg
    Rigby Paper Models small.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 122