Part of german aeroplane ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

sullen

Airman
Mar 23, 2009
Hi im new in here. Can anyone identify this element of aeroplane ?

kasten.jpg

Hi Hesekiel,

>The last line i can´t read.. sorry..

I believe it says "Für linken Kasten Schild umdrehen", so the same starboard ammunition box can probably be set up to serve as port box, with the sign carrying the counterpart description on its flip side:

"Rechtszuführung
Linker Kasten
Für rechten Kasten Schild umdrehen"

:)

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Thank you Henning!
Can´t find my glasses *gg*

I think it is a part of a plane´s ammobox..

OMG Fw-190 :p I must check again a place where I found it .

Big thx MK108.

i am 99% sure that is Fw 190 !! not more than a week ago since we packed down our Fw 190 and shipped it back from USA to Norway. if its more laying around where you found that i would look again and agian and again..hehe

part no. 1 is the rear mountingbracket for a Mg 151 and the plexi is the bottom rear anteannatube that was used on several aircrfats.. correct me if i am wrong anybody but out of what i can see that are the parts i can recognize.

Part B is the chain assembly for the Elektrische Dürchlade Einrichtung ED151(Electrical motor for the cocking of the MG151's. I will make a photo of the one I have for you to compare later tonight and post it.

regards,
Sander

Thanks....Helping where I can...as you guys helped me too many times.
Most of the crashsites of a/c in my part of Holland are very good preserved due to the soil conditions. This ED151 is from a Fw190A-8 recovery carried out in 1998!

Cheers,
Sander

Big thx for ID. this parts . There will be more parts in this week if u like . Oh and one thing my friend said that "A" part is a radio from FW190. Can u agree with that ?

Cheers -sullen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back